- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Clement Clarke
PLEASE NOTE: All prices shown are exclusive of VAT. Please complete the VAT exemption form on checkout. If you are not eligible for VAT exemption, VAT will be added to your order on checkout.
The Medix AC2000 Nebuliser offers a high-flow solution that is suitable for nebulising all commonly prescribed medications for chronic and acute chest conditions. The features of the Medix AC2000 Nebuiliser include:-
• Durable, compact cast with easy to carry handle
• Easy to use controls making it ideally suited for young children and the elderly
• Storage area for drugs, mask and accessories
• The nebuliser system comes complete with 1 microneb III nebuliser chamber, 1 driveline, 1 adult mask, one mouthpiece and 1 inlet filter to ensure efficient running of the compressor.
• A shoulder bag is available at an additional cost.
The Medix AC2000 is supplied ready for use. However all plastic consumables are required to be changed for single patient use quarterly as per the manufacturers guidelines.
We supply a year pack for the machines which includes:-
4 x Adult Face Mask Sets (Mask, Tubing and Medication Chamber), 4 x I/L Filters - Code L3605122, 4 x Paed Face Mask Sets, 4 x I/L Filters - Code L3605123 or
4 x Mouthpiece Sets (Mouthpiece, Tubing and Medication Chamber), 4 x I/L Filters - Code 5397MP.
The AC2000 Nebuliser is supplied with a 3 year manufacturers warranty. The AC2000 nebuliser is continuoulsy rated which means it is ideal for both home patient use and for use within clinics and hospital environments.
Ideally suited for patients who require treatment for COPD, Asthma and Cystic Fibrosis. Suitable for all types of medication use.
Electrical 220-240v, 50-60Hz
Dymanic Flow 7-9 L/min @ 138kPa
Aerosol Output 0.39ml per minute